Tuesday 18 February 2014

Lux sleep

Oh where do I begin...I've had an obsession over Wildfox Couture items since I first started to shop online at Dollskill but they were always a bit too expensive for my price range. Luckily this past weekend they had a BOGO for 50% off and it was time. 

This beautiful set is the Love Potion Classic PJ set. The fabric is beyond comfortable and so luxurious :3 I just wanted to live in it when it arrived! I've heard that these run very true to size so to be safe I purchased a size medium - however I could've easily gone to a S or XS. But not a massive drama as I believe in slouchy comfy sleepwear. 


My second item from this sale was the Dreamer Sleepshirt. This gorgeous piece is made from the same material and is just perfect for those cool but hot enough nights where pants shouldn't be worn. 






Both are still available in some sizes via 

www.dollskill.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment