Monday 30 June 2014

Red Balloon









Whenever I'm sick I always try to dress the opposite to how I feel. Therefore colours were the main aim of the fashion game today! The Clear Moodys are the ultimate glasses to wear when you just don't want to show the world how tired you are. As per usual with the UNIF moto jackets I sized up to a L and it fits perfectly. Their muslce tee's I usually go with XS or S but these just run pretty darn small. It's a tie dye neoprene and is just awesome in keeping in the warmth.
Note on the Vapour Backpack - although the colours are gorgeous and it's the perfect addition to a colourful outfit - the way in which it cinches to close is an absolute pain in the ass! it comes undone pretty easily so I have to tie a knot/bow to prevent it opening. Whilst it works - it does damage the clear plastic/fabric of the drawstring. 

Sunglasses: Clear Moodys - Unif
Jacket: I Dye Moto - Unif
T-Shirt: Limited Edition BarBar pocket tee - Lonely Kids Club
Leggings: Merman Legs - Black Milk Clothing
Rings Left to Right: Tree of life x2, Michael Hill Jewellers and Etsy
Backpack: The Vapour - Unif



Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment